Monday 6 July 2009

I lost 1.2lbs last week

So finally I have stopped the upward trend - just in time for a trip to the UK which is what started the last downward slip! Still can't seem to find motivation for exercise which is strange - but the eating is going better. Weater here has been rotten and that has meant walks have been cancelled due to torrential rain - but I do have a bike in the basement and some Xena dvd's to work through. Work is very full on and I'm a bit behind with a few clients - but I'm excited about the variety of work I have on at the moment. Overall am pleased with having sorted myself out a bit this month and got organised - now I have to see things through - wish me luck!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Nicki, well done sis, after our chat I really thought that you wouldn't have lost anything so that is fab news. My weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. Know the feeling about exercise, was great when the weather was good but now we have such awful rain I haven't had the inclination to go out. Really looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. Big hugs Jo