Thursday 13 November 2008

A teeny tiny 0.8 of a pound this week :-(

So it wasn't a great week - and because of the Remembrance Day holiday here in Canada on Tuesday we had to weigh in on Monday, so we had a day less in which to lose weight. I could try to convince myself that I was going to lose one and a half pounds by the next day, but it's not really that believable! Hence a flat week - but I'm trying hard again this week!

Although - on the positive side this is the same week in my cycle as the dreadful first week when I actually gained weight - so some comfort can be gained.

The worst thing about dieting - it's so f**king boring, you end up thinking about food all the time, or rather the lack of food. The hardest thing is just the monotony of the planning, because it is only when we don't have plan about what and when to eat that we go 'off piste' and eat badly.

But - I can wear Karen's trousers (she gets a bit upset about that as we are virtually the same size now!) and can get into some smart Austin Reed trousers that I bought a few years ago but never really fit in.

My next goal is to get below 200 lbs which should be early in the new year at current rate of progress. so thanks for reading and keep up with the positive comments, they do help!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

actually 0.8lb is still in the right direction so WELL DONE!
keep up the good work
Dxx