Friday 28 November 2008

Another pound - 13.4 so far!

Not too bad this week as I was in Boston for 4 days and it's really hard to eat less and sensibly when you're in a hotel and eating out with people every evening. I did drag myself to the hotel gym every day and walked everywhere I could - it was freezing so I took a taxi a couple of times. So I feel as if I really deserved to lose some weight - I fought hard all the time, and although it's 'only' a pound I feel a strong sense of pride in achieving the loss. Karen continues to be a couple of pounds ahead of me which is a good thing as she's actually the one who gets more upset if she's lost the least...not what I'd have predicted either! It's always the quiet ones....

I've done a big workout today and have enough points over for 2 glasses of wine - hurrah! Our home made Californian merlot is actually very good and so I'm looking forward to a glass. So until next week...

No comments: