Thursday 18 December 2008

Almost at the 20 pounds lost mark!

I lost 1.2lbs this week which takes me to 19.2 lbs lost - so if I try really hard (and I'll have to as we are out for christmas drinks and dinner lots of times this week) then the 20lbs lost by Christmas will be a reality! the next few weeks are going to be such fun as we see all our friends - but very hard diet wise - the trick I think is to try to take as much exercise as possible in the gaps! and slimline tonic with the gin..... I have to prepare myself for the fact that a few pounds may come back despite my very best intentions, but I'm prepared to start battle again in the new year. It's funny how I'm feeling about my body - I feel like 'me' again - there's still a way to go (at least another 30lbs to get my BMI to 'normal'), but I do feel good (and hungry most of the time too...). So my dear blog reading friends thanks for your support and have a super time over the holidays, much love Nicki

1 comment:

JJ said...

We will make sure we have some slimline in then - got plenty of the gin :-)

Can't wait to see you both, hugs from Brendan, Jo and Ethan