Sunday 8 February 2009

Another 2.4 pounds down!

I was helped by a 10 day week - I didn't get to weigh in on Tuesday as I was in Toronto and so the weigh in wasn't until Saturday morning. Hence with my next weigh in just 2 days away this next week will be hard to lose anything in!

But - I am still pleased by the general direction - and this is without my usual levels of exercise. The hamstring is a lot better and thus the gym will be seeing more of me this week. I may actually be 13 stone something for the first time in over a decade by weeks end.

Successes this week - staying in a hotel which was more of a suite and so I could make my own dinner - eating out is a killer for trying to lose weight as even if you have the healthiest item on the menu you're probably still eating more than you'd like. I made myself tuna salad and also bought a lot of fruit for snacking - it saved me from the cookies that get provided at every meeting. Total loss so far 21.8 pounds.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

hey! what's the news on the diet?